ADELINE HAIR & BEAUTY SAFETY PROCEDURES & GUIDELINES
We will provide you with a safe environment that complies with guidelines issued by the Government and our local authority.
- We have undertaken a thorough review of our salon and services
- We have rearranged the salon space to adhere to social distancing guidelines
- Every surface will be cleaned regularly and wiped with the appropriate sanitiser between each appointment
- All items of equipment will be disinfected before and after every service
- Disposable gowns and towels will be used at all times
- We will ensure adequate ventilation throughout the salon with doors and windows open where possible.
- We will, if required, extend opening hours and divide our teams into shifts whilst ensuring we retain social distancing
- All team members are trained to care for our customers in a safe, hygienic and professional
- We have agreed social distancing for our team in communal staff areas.
- Staff have been briefed to not attend the salon if they have a temperature or are feeling unwell or if any person in their household is unwell or is self-isolating.
OUR PROFESSIONAL SERVICE
- We have reviewed our service menu and removed any that we feel will be unsafe at this time
- Our team will wear gloves, masks and aprons on the salon floor and all team members will wash their hands before and after every client interaction
- PPE will be replaced after every client
- New clients will have a virtual consultation to assess their service needs and ensure the right appointment time is allocated
- In-salon consultation will be done at the styling station and via the mirror to minimise face-to-face interaction
CLIENT ARRIVAL & RECEPTION
- We will not be accepting walk-ins, you must pre-book
- We will stagger customer appointment times
- We will greet you warmly but without a handshake or a hug
- Hand sanitiser must be used on entry to the salon
- Clients must minimise what they bring as you will be asked to keep all belongings with you
- We ask that clients attend their appointments alone
- A screen will be installed at reception
- You will be escorted to your stylists’ section ASAP to avoid congestion in the waiting area
- Waiting areas will be arranged to adhere to social distancing
WE ASK YOU, OUR CUSTOMERS TO
- Arrive at the time agreed to maximize social distancing
- Client Hair must be washed clean at the salon to ensure safety of all.
- To wear the face mask provided by us as you enter the salon
- To wash your hands or use hand sanitisers before and after each service
- We will not be serving refreshments
- We will not have magazines in the salon
- To contact us and re-arrange your appointment, at no additional cost, if you have a temperature, or are feeling unwell; or if any person in your household is unwell or is self-isolating
- Do not come to the salon if you or anyone you live with is unwell or self-isolating
- We are happy to discuss any of your individual concerns, please feel free to call the salon or speak with a member of the team.
We reserve the right to amend or adjust these guidelines based on government policy and new research to protect the safety of all our staff and clients
ADELINE HAIR & BEAUTY, SOUTHGATE, LONDON, UK (020-88866893)